Transactions of users who deposit Turkish lira to Koinim for the first time is approved after the amount is hold for 1 day on the bank account. This administration is applied only for the first Turkish lira transaction which is a precaution against bank requested refunds and fraud.
Articles in this section
- How can I cancel Turkish Lira withdraw request?
- I get "Insufficient balance" error when placing a Turkish Lira withdraw request. What should I do?
- Can I make money transfer to Koinim using credit or İninal card?
- Can I transfer Turkish Lira from ATM to Koinim account?
- How can I withdraw Turkish Lira from Koinim?
- How long is "First Turkish Lira deposit transaction" confirmation time?
- I entered my old title for recipient name while depositing Turkish lira on my Koinim account. What should I do?
- How can I deposit Turkish Lira to my Koinim account?
- Which bank accounts can I deposit Turkish Lira from?
- Which bank accounts can I transfer Turkish Lira?