Turkish Lira withdraw transaction is made manually by ourselves. Your Turkish lira withdraw request to your bank account is taken into transactions with maximal 2 hours periods, between 09:00-17:00 on weekdays. The amount is transferred to your bank account as transactions are approved according their placing order.
Articles in this section
- How can I cancel Turkish Lira withdraw request?
- I get "Insufficient balance" error when placing a Turkish Lira withdraw request. What should I do?
- Can I make money transfer to Koinim using credit or İninal card?
- Can I transfer Turkish Lira from ATM to Koinim account?
- How can I withdraw Turkish Lira from Koinim?
- How long is "First Turkish Lira deposit transaction" confirmation time?
- I entered my old title for recipient name while depositing Turkish lira on my Koinim account. What should I do?
- How can I deposit Turkish Lira to my Koinim account?
- Which bank accounts can I deposit Turkish Lira from?
- Which bank accounts can I transfer Turkish Lira?
Article is closed for comments.