After you log in to your account, you can view your buy/sell, withdraw/deposit and transfer transactions on "Account Activities" option which is under "ACCOUNT TRANSACTIONS" title. If you wish, you can filter your transactions by date, download it to your laptop as CSV file.
Articles in this section
- How can I buy Bitcoin/Litecoin/Bitcoin Cash/Ethereum/Dogecoin/DASH?
- How can I place a buy/sell order?
- Where can I view my previous buy/sell transactions?
- I sold Bitcoin/Litecoin/Bitcoin Cash/Ethereum/Dogecoin/DASH, when does it reflect on my Turkish Lira balance?
- I bought Bitcoin/Litecoin/Bitcoin Cash/Ethereum/Dogecoin/DASH, when does it reflect on my balance?
- How are Bitcoin/Litecoin/Bitcoin Cash/Ethereum/Dogecoin/DASH prices defined?
- I get errors buying Bitcoin/Litecoin/Bitcoin Cash/Ethereum/Dogecoin/DASH. What should I do?
- Where can I view API information?
- How much are the commission fees for buy/sell transactions?
- What is an open order?
Article is closed for comments.