On Koinim, nearly all of the crypto-currency balance of users are kept in cold wallets of offline cryptographic devices which is managed by multi-sign system. Access to this devices which are preserved in safeguarded vaults at different locations is managed by specific procedures. Koinim uses "re-creating an address in the name of used one" procedure to provide user account safety and confidentiality.
Articles in this section
- I forgot my password. What should I do?
- I want to change my password. What should I do?
- Phishing Attacks
- How can I create a safe password?
- Can I trust Koinim?
- I don't have an access to my Koinim-defined e-mail. How can I view balance of my account?
- How do you manage data security on Koinim?
- How do you manage safety of Bitcoin/Litecoin/Bitcoin Cash/Ethereum/Dogecoin/DASH wallets?