After you log in to your Koinim account, you can place a buy order by choosing the crypto-currency you wish to buy on "BUY/SELL" menu. Once the buy order you placed matches the sell order from other user or users, your transaction is occurred.
Articles in this section
- How can I buy Bitcoin/Litecoin/Bitcoin Cash/Ethereum/Dogecoin?
- How can I place a buy/sell order?
- Where can I view my previous buy/sell transactions?
- I sold Bitcoin/Litecoin/Bitcoin Cash/Ethereum/Dogecoin, when does it reflect on my Turkish Lira balance?
- I bought Bitcoin/Litecoin/Bitcoin Cash/Ethereum/Dogecoin, when does it reflect on my balance?
- How are Bitcoin/Litecoin/Bitcoin Cash/Ethereum/Dogecoin prices defined?
- I get errors buying Bitcoin/Litecoin/Bitcoin Cash/Ethereum/Dogecoin. What should I do?
- Where can I view API information?
- How much are the commission fees for buy/sell transactions?
- What is an open order?