In case of an attack or accessing your Koinim account without your notice and acknowledgement, creating a complicated password is essential. There is a higher chance a simple password to be hijacked. However, using a password, you created for other digital platforms, for your Koinim account causes hijacking all your digital accounts you used the same password by malicious softwares.
Characteristics of a safe password are listed below.
- It should be at least 8 characters long.
- It should involve at least one lower and upper-case letter, numerical value and one special-character (Like !, @, &, #, %, ?).
- Characters arranged in order (Such as “123456789”, “asdfghjkl”) are not acceptable.
- Easily predictable personal information (Birth date, phone number, your child's name etc.) should not be used.
- Password should be determined specific to Koinim, it should not be one used on other digital platforms.
- Password defined to your Koinim account email should not also be used on other digital platforms.
- Please change your Koinim password in a regular basis regarding pre-mentioned attributes.