A closed account can not be re-opened on our user's written request. In this situation, you can restart your membership procedures with a new e-mail address.
Articles in this section
- I get "Credentials are not verified" error. What should I do?
- I am not a Turkish citizen. How can I sign in Koinim?
- How can I get an account confirmation to deposit Turkish Lira on Koinim?
- How can I be a member of Koinim?
- I would like to create an institutional account on Koinim. What should I do?
- I want to change my Koinim account defined ID/residence information. What should I do?
- Can be a closed Koinim account re-open?
- The photo I upload for account confirmation is not approved. What should I do?
- Can I use a driver's licence or passport for account verification?
- Which transactions can I make without account confirmation on Koinim?